The 33rd Team Rookie Draft Guide has arrived. Quickly familiarize yourself with the top fantasy football prospects in the 2023 NFL Draft and prepare for your upcoming dynasty rookie draft. We guarantee this is the most efficient and interesting way to gain an in-depth understanding of this rookie class. Although most guides take six hours to comb through, ours gives you the relevant information in 30-45 minutes.
Inside you’ll find:
- Profiles for 52 fantasy-relevant prospects.
- The 33rd Team consensus rookie rankings for 1-QB and Superflex dynasty formats from Josh Larky, Ryan Reynolds, Ian Miller and Dalton Kates.
- Josh Larky provides 25th, 50th, 75th, and 90th percentile fantasy point outcomes for QBs, RBs, WRs and TEs based on draft capital.
- Player-specific analysis from Josh Larky, Ryan Reynolds, Ian Miller, Dalton Kates and the wide receiver guru himself, Jordan Vanek.
- Our lead dynasty analyst, Ian Miller, provides fantasy point player comparisons for each prospect to help you value each player in dynasty leagues.
New landing spots mean new rankings and prospect profiles. Check back with us a few days after the draft for those updates.