Ashley Greene is an actress most commonly known for her role in the Twilight film series, which garnered her multiple Teen Choice and Young Hollywood Awards. A Jacksonville native, Ashley is an avid Florida Gators enthusiast and long time football fanatic.
We caught up with Ashley for this week’s Friday Five…
1) Who is your biggest mentor?
2) Who is your all-time favorite Florida Gator?
3) What is your favorite football movie?
4) What piece of advice would you give your younger self?
You don’t have to have every single piece of the puzzle figured out before attempting something. Failure is a part of the journey, and every successful person is familiar with it.
5) If you could invite any three people in history to dinner, who would they be and why?
Audrey Hepburn: I’m a huge fan and I’d love to pick her brain about her life pre and post fame.
Leonardo Da Vinci: He may have truly been the most interesting man alive during his time.
Natalie Wood…. Because we all want to know….