Week 11 is finally here, so let’s dive right into the best kickers and D/STs to stream in fantasy for Week 11.
As a reminder, eligible kickers and defenses for this column can not be rostered in more than 50% of leagues, per FantasyPros’ rostership data. All stats are credited to TruMedia unless stated otherwise.
Top Streaming Kickers for Week 11
Greg Zuerlein, NYJ, at New England
- Rostered in 5.1% of leagues
- Zuerlein is seventh in fantasy points among kickers.
- He just had a bye.
- He’s scored more than eight fantasy points in six of nine games this season.
- The Patriots have allowed the fifth-most fantasy points to kickers this season.
- Although, Zuerlein only scored four points against them in Week 8.
- Prior to Week 8, every kicker scored more than eight points against New England.
- The Jets are averaging the 19th-most points per game, yet have the 14th-most red zone scoring attempts per game.
- They also have the 13th-highest touchdown rate in the red zone, though that rate is among the third-worst over the last three games.
- New York relies on Zuerlein enough to make him a viable streaming target.
Robbie Gould, SF, at Arizona
- Rostered in 42% of leagues
- Gould is only 21st in fantasy points among kickers.
- However, he is averaging the third-most points during the last four weeks.
- His production from Weeks 7-10: 14 points, seven points, bye week, 10 points.
- The 49ers acquired Christian McCaffrey ahead of Week 7.
- The Cardinals have allowed the eighth-most fantasy points to kickers this season.
- They’ve only allowed more than eight fantasy points once in the last three weeks, though.
- The Cardinals have the allowed third-most points per game this season.
- Only the Lions have allowed more points at home this season.
- The 49ers are tied for the most red zone scoring attempts over the last three games.
- Yet, they’ve only scored a touchdown on 50% of those trips, which is below the league average.
- This is an indoor game.
- San Francisco’s healthy offense has been good, but not great enough to help Gould get to the red zone.
Cameron Dicker, LAC, vs. Kansas City
- Rostered in 6.3% of leagues
- In two games as a Charger, Dicker has eight and 12 fantasy points, respectively.
- In three games this season (one as an Eagle in Week 5), Dicker is 7/7 in field goals and 5/5 in extra points.
- The Chiefs have allowed the 14th-most fantasy points to kickers this season.
- That includes three games of more than 11 fantasy points.
- As a bonus, the Chargers have scored more than 24 points in each of their last four games against Kansas City.
- As another bonus, Vegas projects this to be one of the highest-scoring games of the week.
- This is an indoor game.
- Chargers coach Brandon Staley said Monday that Dustin Hopkins is likely a week out from returning.
- Still, whichever Chargers kicker plays is worth a start, thanks to the potential scoring in this game.
Top Streaming D/STs for Week 11
New York Jets D/ST at New England
- Rostered in 11.1% of leagues
- New York just had a bye, so naturally, they’re available in most leagues.
- The Jets’ D/ST is fifth in fantasy points among D/STs.
- They’ve scored more than 10 fantasy points in five of their last six games.
- That includes 10 fantasy points against the Patriots in Week 8.
- That was also the only game they allowed 22 points since Week 3.
- New York has an interception in all but two games this season.
- They also have multiple sacks in all but two games this season.
- New England has allowed the eighth-most fantasy points to opposing D/STs this season.
- They have allowed more than eight fantasy points to opposing D/STs in each of their last three games.
- Mac Jones has an interception in all but one game this season and has yet to score more than one touchdown in any game.
- Vegas currently projects this as one of the lowest-scoring games of Week 11.
- If they’re available still, Jets D/ST is a top priority.
Washington Commanders D/ST at Houston
- Rostered in 39.3% of leagues
- Commanders D/ST is 13th in fantasy points among D/STs.
- They just scored 17 fantasy points against the Eagles.
- Washington’s defense hasn’t allowed more than 21 points since Week 4.
- That stretch includes Green Bay, Minnesota and, of course, Philadelphia.
- Houston has allowed the 11th-most fantasy points to opposing D/STs this season.
- Opposing D/STs have scored 11, eight and eight fantasy points against the Texans in the last three weeks, respectively.
- Looking ahead, the Commanders face the Falcons and Giants before their Week 14 bye.
There are plenty of bad defenses playing bad offenses.
- I listed them with the ranks of their fantasy points scored and with their opponent’s rank of fantasy points allowed to D/STs.
- Bengals D/ST (18th-most points scored) at Pittsburgh (3rd-most points allowed)
- Falcons D/ST (27th) v. Chicago (fourth)
- Raiders D/ST (31st) at Denver (fifth)
- Rams D/ST (21st) at New Orleans (sixth)
- Texans D/ST (30th) v. Washington (seventh)
- All five teams have clear risks.
- Of the five, I prefer Cincinnati since they have the most takeaways per game among the teams.
- Los Angeles is also intriguing since New Orleans has the second-most giveaways per game.
- Any games with snowy or rainy weather could provide good opportunities for defenses, too.