Led in a roundtable discussion by NFL analyst Charles Davis, former NFL head coaches Dirk Koetter, Chuck Pagano and Eric Mangini break down all of the top stories and share their takeaways from Week 2 of the preseason. Among the topics discussed:
- The explosiveness of Buffalo’s offense and if it can be stopped.
- Concerns about Denver’s defense, which gave up 42 points and 510 total yards to the Bills.
- Whether or not the Tampa Bay Buccaneers should worry about Tom Brady’s absence, which came to an end on Monday after 11 days.
- If the Bucs should be concerned about putting their 45-year-old, immobile quarterback behind a makeshift offensive line.
- The difficult decision that lies ahead for Steelers coach Mike Tomlin in picking a starting quarterback.
- If the hit on Giants rookie pass rusher Kayvon Thibodeaux on Sunday was a “dirty” play.
- Philosophies regarding playing or sitting starters in final two weeks of the preseason and trying to get ready for the regular season.