Skip to content
Devin Singletary OVER 16.5 Receiving Yards (-114 FanDuel)
- Singletary has run a route on 54% and 79% of Josh Allen’s dropbacks the past two weeks.
- Singletary has at least five targets and 47 receiving yards each of the past two games.
Dalvin Cook OVER 78.5 Rushing Yards (-114 FanDuel)
- Cook has at least 17 rush attempts in every game, aside from when the Vikings were blown out by the Eagles in Week 2.
- The Chicago Bears are allowing 127 rush yards per game at a 4.8 yards-per-carry clip, via our free, flagship tool The Edge.
Breece Hall OVER 70.5 Total Yards (-110 DraftKings)
- Hall has at least 78 total yards in back-to-back games.
- Both his snap share and NYJ RB touches share have gone up every week.
Derrick Henry OVER 12.5 Receiving Yards (-125 DraftKings)
- Henry has had at least five targets and at least 33 receiving yards in back-to-back weeks.
- While only running 13 and 11 routes over the past two weeks, it’s clear that he is only running routes when the Titans plan to scheme him the ball.
- The Titans just lost WR Treylon Burks to a turf toe injury in Week 4. Expect even more of Henry in the passing game in Week 5.
Ja’Marr Chase Anytime Touchdown (+125 DraftKings)
- The Ravens allow 1.5 receiving touchdowns per game to WRs.
- Chase has eight red zone (six end zone) targets on the season.
- Chase has scored in two of four games on the season.
Ja’Marr Chase OVER 70.5 Receiving Yards (-125 DraftKings)
- The Ravens allow 242 yards to WRs per game, which is the most in the NFL by over 30 yards.
- After going over this number in two of four games in 2022, the Ravens are a perfect spot for Chase to make it three of five games.
Dallas Goedert OVER 45.5 Receiving Yards (-115 DraftKings)
- Goedert has 60 or more receiving yards in three of four games this season.
- The Cardinals allow 85 receiving yards per game to TEs, second-most in the NFL (stat courtesy of The Edge).
Elijah Moore Anytime Touchdown (+250 FanDuel)
- Moore has two red zone targets on the season.
- Moore is running the most routes among NYJ WRs.
- The Miami Dolphins are the second-worst defense against the pass, according to Football Outsiders’ DVOA.
George Pickens Anytime Touchdown (+440 FanDuel)
- Pickens has over 100 air yards and seven or more targets in back-to-back games.
- If forced to guess the line, I would have estimated he would be at +325.
Rhamondre Stevenson Anytime Touchdown (+140 DraftKings)
- Stevenson has three red zone (two goal line) carries over his past two games.
- The Lions allow the most points among all NFL teams.
- Bailey Zappe is unlikely to be trusted near the goal line.
Chris Olave OVER 62.5 Receiving Yards (-115 DraftKings)
- The Seahawks allow nine yards per pass attempt, via The Edge, by far the most in the NFL.
- Olave is averaging 98 yards per game over the past three weeks, with at least 67 yards in all of them.
D.J. Moore Longest Reception UNDER 20.5 Yards (DraftKings)
- Moore has been under this number in 50% of games this year.
- The 49ers’ front four should overwhelm the Panthers’ struggling offensive line.
- Quick plays will be necessary to keep Baker Mayfield from flirting with half a dozen sacks in this game.
Robbie Anderson UNDER 35.5 Receiving Yards (-115 DraftKings)
- The 49ers’ defensive line against the Panthers’ offensive line may be the biggest trenches mismatch of Week 5.
- Robbie has been under this number each of the past three games.
Robbie Anderson Longest Reception UNDER 17.5 Yards (-115 DraftKings)
- See above for the trenches mismatch present in this game.
- Anderson, like D.J. Moore, should struggle to get downfield before Baker Mayfield is heavily under pressure.
Tyler Higbee OVER 5.5 Receptions (+125 DraftKings)
- Higbee has been over this number in two of four games this year.
- Higbee has nine or more targets in three of four games.
- The Cowboys’ defensive line should create pressure against the Rams’ patchwork offensive line in this game.
- Higbee has an average target depth of only 3.1 yards, via The Edge.
- When pressured, Stafford will check the ball down to Higbee.