Over on Underdog, there are some good high/low picks to take advantage of, and below are the ones that I will be utilizing in a three-player Pick’em entry and the reasoning for them! If you have any questions feel free to reach out on our Discord.
Use Promo Code: 33RD, and Underdog will match up to $100 for first-time depositors!
Johnny Wilson Higher than 58.5 Yards Receiving
- Wilson has had higher than 58.5 yards receiving in five of the last six games.
- He averages 18.2 yards per reception this season.
- Six wide receivers have had higher than 58 receiving yards vs. Georgia Tech this season.
- According to Sports Info Solutions, Wilson averages 3.3 yards per route run, and 24% of his targets are over 20 air yards.
Travis Dye Higher than 102.5 Yards Rushing
- Arizona is giving up 6.1 yards per carry against Power 5 opponents this year.
- Jordan Addison will miss time, and Dye will be the featured player in this offense.
- Dye has had higher than 100 yards rushing in four games this season and only had over 15 carries twice.
- Dye averages 6.4 yards per carry this season.
Xazavian Valladay Higher than 101.5 Yards Rushing
- Colorado is giving up 6.2 yards per carry this season and has allowed four different RBs to have more than 100 yards rushing this season.
- The spread is 14 points, which should keep Valladay in the game.
- Valladay averages 5.6 yards per carry this year.
- Valladay has run for higher than 100 yards in four games this season; the three he did not were losses.