Over on Underdog, there are some good high/low picks to take advantage of, and below are the ones that I will be utilizing in a three-player Pick’em entry and the reasoning for them! If you have any questions feel free to reach out on our Discord.
Use Promo Code: 33RD and Underdog will match up to $100 for first-time depositors!
Kendre Miller Higher than 104.5 Yards Rushing
- Miller averages 6.3 yards per carry this season.
- Miller had 153 yards rushing in their first matchup with each other.
- They have gone to the passing game in the last two games, but Kansas State has put two safeties deep to prevent the big play.
- Bijan Robinson ran for 209 yards on 30 carries, and Eric Gray ran for 114 yards on 16 carries against Kansas State.
Stetson Bennett Higher than 258.5 Yards Passing
- Bennett had higher than 258 yards in 80% of games with 30 or more pass attempts.
- LSU against SEC opponents gives up 7.1 yards per attempt.
- LSU hasn’t faced a passing attack with the talent level of Georgia, and the two top talents averaged over eight yards per attempt. (Tennessee and Alabama)
- LSU will load the box to slow down the running game of Georgia, and they will need to make plays through the air.
Aidan O’Connell Higher than 258.5 Yards Passing
Charlie Jones Higher than 76.5 Yards Receiving
- Purdue throws the ball 41.2 times a game.
- O’Connell hit this higher in 50% of his games this season.
- The Big 10 deals with some awful weather, and this is the second dome game Purdue will have.
- In their first dome game against Syracuse, O’Connell threw for 424 yards.
- Jones has been targeted ten times in 75% of games and 5/12 games with ten receptions this season.
- Michigan’s rushing attack is weakened without Blake Corum, and Purdue should be able to throw the ball plenty.
WATCH MORE: BEST CFB BETS TO TAKE