Over on Underdog, there are some good high/low picks to take advantage of, and below are the ones that I will be utilizing in a three-player Pick’em entry, along with the reasoning for each of them! If you have any questions feel free to reach out on our Discord.
Use Promo Code: 33RD, and Underdog will match up to $100 for first-time depositors!
Brennan Armstrong Higher than 245.5 Yards Passing
- According to Sports Info Solutions, North Carolina allows 284.7 passing yards per game and eight yards per attempt.
- It was a different offense last season, but Armstrong threw for 554 yards passing against this North Carolina secondary.
- Armstrong has attempted the second-most 20 air-yard passes, and North Carolina has allowed the eighth-most receptions of over 20 air yards.
- Armstrong has had higher than 245.5 yards passing in two of the last three games, and in the one game he didn’t, there wasn’t a touchdown scored.
- North Carolina is giving up 31 points per game this season.
Dontayvion Wicks Higher than 54.5 Yards Receiving
- According to Sports Info Solutions, North Carolina has allowed the ninth-most receptions of over 20 air yards.
- Wicks leads the team on 20+ yard targets, accounting for 27% of his targets.
- Last season against North Carolina, Wicks had 183 yards receiving on seven receptions.
- Thirteen players have had higher than 54.5 yards receiving against North Carolina.
- In the three games, Armstrong had higher than 245.5 yards passing; Wicks accounted for higher than 54.5 yards receiving.
Miyan Williams Higher than 64.5 Yards Rushing (Henderson is ruled out)
- Eight different running backs have had higher than 85 rushing yards against Northwestern, and only 50% needed to see 20 carries to do so.
- Northwestern gives up 5.3 yards per carry against FBS teams this season and has given up over 170 rushing yards in five straight games.
Quinn Ewers Higher than 241.5 Yards Passing
- Kansas State only allows 3.7 yards per carry, and against three talented pass offenses they gave up 280 or more yards passing.
- Ewers has had higher than 241 yards passing in two of the last three games, and in any game where he’s had over 30 passing attempts.
Xavier Worthy Higher than 65.5 Yards Receiving
- Worthy is the WR1 for Ewers.
- Last year, Worthy accounted for 65 yards receiving in a game where his QB threw for 170 yards.
- The primary WR in the games in which Kansas State gave up 240 or more yards passing also had higher than 65 yards receiving.