Over on PrizePicks, there are some really good college football props to take advantage of, and below are the lines that I will be utilizing in a 5 Pick Flex Play and the reasoning for them! If you have any questions feel free to reach out on our Discord.
Max Duggan Under 300.5 Yards Passing
- Duggan has been highly efficient, completing over 70 percent of his passes this year, and usually sits in the 60 percent range.
- He has hit the over in two of the last three games. However, he has faced three of the worst secondaries in college football, and Oklahoma State is a much better defense.
- Duggan is also an extremely talented rusher, and I could see him relying much more on his legs at home as a 3.5-point favorite.
Quinn Ewers Over 255.5 Yards Passing
- Ewers returned from injury last weekend, and on 31 attempts, he threw for 289 yards in a game where it was 28-0 at halftime.
- On the year, Ewers averages 9.7 yards per attempt.
- Iowa State should score points in this game, allowing Ewers to be more of a passer.
- This will be Iowa State’s first real test against an offense with NFL talent at QB, RB, and WR.
Xavier Worthy Over 14.5 Fantasy Score
- He hasn’t been as dominant as he was his freshman year, but he pairs well with Ewers in this matchup.
- Against Alabama, he had 97 yards receiving, and the majority of that came with Ewers in the game.
- He has scored in three straight matchups, and Ewers missed him slightly on a big touchdown last weekend.
Xavier Hutchinson Over 8.5 Receptions
- He has had at least eight receptions in every single game this season, and they get him the ball as much as possible.
- As 15.5-point underdogs, there will be plenty of volume going his way.
- He averages 14.5 targets a game so far this season.
Hunter Dekkers Over 23.5 Completions
- 15.5-point underdogs will lead to plenty of volume for Dekkers, and this pairs well with Hutchinson over in receptions.
- Texas has allowed over 23.5 completions in four of six games, with Louisiana-Monroe on 23 attempts and Oklahoma with 17 pass attempts not to hit the over.
- Dekkers has completed over 23.5 passes in four of six games this season.
WATCH MORE: Chris Long discusses how Joe Douglas’ drafting has turned the Jets around.