Wild Stats From Week 1
- The Atlanta Falcons are over .500 in the regular season for the first time since December 31, 2017.
- Los Angeles Rams WR Puka Nacua joined Allen Hurns as the only rookies drafted after Round 4 to have 100-plus receiving yards in their debut since 2000.
- Nacua and Tutu Atwell became the first Rams duo age 23 or younger to record 100-plus receiving yards in a game since 1958.
- The Las Vegas Raiders have sole possession of first place in the AFC West for the first time since December 2016.
- Brock Purdy became the first quarterback to win each of his first six regular-season starts and throw two-plus touchdowns in each, via NFL Communications.
- Joe Burrow‘s 2.6 yards per attempt were the lowest by any quarterback with 30-plus throws since Andy Dalton (Week 10 of 2014 vs. Cleveland Browns), via Ed Werder.
- Rashan Gary played 10 passing snaps and generated five quarterback pressures, via Daire Carragher.